Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Free SMS 2011, Rose Day, Valentine Quotes, Wallpapers

Valentine Free SMS 2011, Rose Day, Valentine Quotes, Wallpapers

love-gate

Valentine’s Day is on its way. The best way can i express my love or propose on Valentine’s Day  . How can i do it?  I’m developing fear and frustration. I would like to suggestions. In case you are with this situation, then here are a few tips to make the moment extraordinary and romantic.  send her Valentine’s day Propose SMS

Happy Valentine DAY sms | Valentine’s day cards Visit here

day -2

Valentine’s day Propose SMS
If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart , will u love me ??

 

v.day -3

The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.

v.day -4

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u’ll see that it’s true,
Day & Night my thoughts r of U..

v.day -5

What greater thing is there for two human souls that
to feel that they are joined…
to strengthen each other…
to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
Let us make memories of a lifetime

v.day -6

Valentine’s day Propose day SMS

All I wanted was someone to care for me,
All I wanted was someone who had be there for me,
All I ever wanted was somone who had be true,
All I ever wanted was somone like you…
Happy Propose Day

Love is like a golden chain dat links our hearts together and if u ever break that chain u’ll breaks my heart forever

When I hear u
My Heart Soars High
When I See u
I know the Reason Y
So Let Me Hold Ur Hand & Make U Mine
For That Would Intoxicate Me like Sweet Wine…

U R like the sunshine so warm, U R like sugar, so sweet…U R like U… & that’s the reason why I love U!

Propose-day-3

join day

v.day -10v.day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment